Saturday, July 16, 2011

What is Irlen Syndrome and What are the symptoms? Could I have Irlen Syndrome?

Irlen Syndrome - I find that many parents and members of the community have never heard of Irlen Syndrome. When I gave a presentation to The Lions Club last year, the members were very interested to learn about Irlen Syndrome. So what is Irlen Syndrome? Put simply, it is a form of Perceptual Dyslexia. Symptoms include poor spelling, writing, inefficient reading, sore eyes, headaches, glare sensitivity and depth perception difficulties.


Please sign up for my free monthly newsletter. In the meantime, I am available to do a screening test to determine if you may have Irlen Syndrome. Please contact me via the link below:
Certified Irlen Screeners - Australia

Have a great day!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment